Today looks a little like this...
1. early morning drop off for band practice
2. pick up Christmas lights at my friend's work for the weekend market
3. rush home to squeeze in 1/2 hour of sewing-painting-cleaning something
4. 10:00 school pickup
5. 10:30 head to orthodontist to have braces wires removed
5. 11:00 dentist for daughter's oral surgery
6. 12:30 back to orthodontist to have wires put back on
7. 12:40-bedtime, console daughter who has just had oral surgery, sew-paint-clean something when time allows
8. 2:15 grocery shop for dinner, stop at bank to pick up cash float for market
9. 2:45 school pick up for other kids
10. 5:15 dinner in oven
11. 5:20 dance class drop off
12. 6:30 dance class pickup
13: 6:40 dinner and clean up
Not my typical Tuesday timeout, that's for sure!
Feel free to say a little prayer for Emily today. They're extracting two teeth and at 15 years of age, one of them has not even made an appearance above the gums. It's going to be a rough day for her. And on my Tuesday timeout day too! Oh the sacrifices we make for our kids!